On October 6, 2022, the opening ceremony of USAID Civic Education Program was held at Gori State University.
Trainings were held for youth on the Topic: "HIV infection". The goal of the training was to raise awareness among young people about HIV infection so that in the future they can share the knowledge in their own society.
Within the framework of the INSPIRES (Illuminating New Solutions and Programmatic Innovations for Resilient Spaces) project, Karolinka Mikova, Director of PDCS, Natia Gofodze, Executive Director of Partner- Georgia, and Milena Mitagvaria, Program Manager visited Society Biliki.
Laura Sobrova is a Caritas College student of International Social and Humanitarian work in the Czech Republic. She has a practice course at Society Biliki from August to November 2022. She introduced herself, the university, and the country to the employees of the organization.
On September 20, 2022, Nana Sukhitashvili, the INSPIRES project coordinator introduced the External Communication Manual to the employees.
On September 14, 2022, The presentation of the results of the "Summer Camp 2022" was held at the Gori Municipality City Hall.
More Articles ...
- Outgoing activities for the children of Society Biliki’s day centers.
- Civic Education Club from village Khidistavi
- Ambassador Kelly Degnan visited Society Biliki
- Training for the beneficiaries of Day Centers
- Bakuriani Summer Camp 2022
- Access Students in Boston
- Lectures of "Moving People's University"
- The Memorandum of Mutual Cooperation
- Meeting with representatives of the private sector - USAID Civic Education Program
- Presentation of the survey results