Outgoing activities for the children of Society Biliki’s day centers.
On September 13, 2022, Biliki’s day center beneficiaries were hiking on Gorijviri mountain. Together with their teachers, the children decided to go hiking on Gorijvri mountain, they planned various fun activities and entertaining games.
Civic Education Club from village Khidistavi
18 socially vulnerable students will have internet access at home thanks to the initiative of a school civic club!
Ambassador Kelly Degnan visited Society Biliki
On April 5, 2022, as part of the 30th Anniversary of US-Georgia Diplomatic Relations, US Ambassador Kelly Degnan visited Society Biliki.
Training for the beneficiaries of Day Centers
On August 11, 2022, a training on the topic "Prevention of the COVID-19 Pandemic by Promoting Hygiene among Adults" was organized by the non-governmental organization "Civil Society Development Center" (CSDC) for the beneficiaries of Society Biliki’s day centers.
Bakuriani Summer Camp 2022
Bakuriani summer camp was opened for young people at the initiative of Gori Municipality Mayor Vladimer Khinchegashvili.
Access Students in Boston
From July 25 to August 8, 2022, the students of Society Biliki’s project English Access Micro Scholarship Program (Access): Luka Mosiashvili, Lizi Berianidze, Davit Robanishvili, and Rati Begijanashvili were at Boston University within the framework of the exchange program CELOP Fundamentals of Leadership.
More Articles ...
- Lectures of "Moving People's University"
- The Memorandum of Mutual Cooperation
- Meeting with representatives of the private sector - USAID Civic Education Program
- Presentation of the survey results
- Working meeting within the framework of the project LINKS
- Peace Corps Representatives Visited Society Biliki
- English Access Microscholarship Program
- The presentation of the USAID Civic Education Program
- Training – Public Speaking
- Training for professionals working with people with disabilities