For the purpose of learning the English language, a five-day summer school was held for youth from socially and economically disadvantaged families.
The presentation of the USAID Civic Education Program was held in partner public schools of the Shida Kartli region.
Two days of training were held for the Society Biliki's staff members on the topic of Public Speaking.
From May 27, 2022, a six-day intensive training organized within the framework of the joint project “Supported employment and optimization services in the labor policy in Georgia” of Society Biliki and Slovak organization TENENET started at the Georgia Palace Hotel in Kobuleti.
On 21 February, the seminar about supported employment and labor policy optimization was held in Gori. There were the representatives from Gori and Khashuri Municipalities, Department of Child Protection and Care, Shida Kartli State Representative's Office, Employment Promotion Agency and non-governmental sector working with persons with disabilities.
On December 3, 1992, the United Nations established International Day for the Rights of People with Disabilities, which is celebrated annually around the world.
More Articles ...
- Supported Employment and Optimization of Services in the Labor Policy in Georgia
- The works of Shida Kartli Regional Hub
- 10 სექტემბერს საზოგადოება „ბილიკში“ სამოქალაქო კლუბის ლიდერებისათვის ჩატარდა ტრენინგი
- მცირე გრანტის პროექტი „გახსოვდეს''
- 25 სექტემბერს გორის დემოკრატიული ჩართულობის ცენტრში გაიმართა მოსწავლეების შეხვედრა
- "სოციალური მედია, ბლოგინგი და კამპანიების წარმოება"
- ღონისძიება ყინწვისში